ORICO was established in 2013 and is a joint venture company between Vietnam Northern Food Corporation ( Vinafood 1 - one of the biggest rice exporters in Vietnam with the average output of 1 million tons of rice every year) and Louis Dreyfus Company (a world leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods with annual sales of 70 billion USD , and Rice - over 3 million tons/year), to aim at direct producing and rice exporting to the world market.
Some info about our company:
- Venture value: 16 million USD
- Factory area: 43,000 m2
- Export sales and Domestic sales in 2018: 70 million USD (1,800 billion VND)
- Producing and Exporting output in 2018: 180,000 tons of rice
- Capacity: 1,000tons of rice per day
- Main exporting markets to: Philippines, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Iraq, Cuba, Ivory Coast, Ghana...
Our main products:
- Vietnam Long Grain White Rice 5%, 15%, 25% and 100% Broken.
- Vietnam Long Grain Jasmine Rice 5% Broken and Vietnam Jasmine Rice Broken.
- Vietnamese Japonica (DS1) 5% Broken, White Rice 5% Borken (Ham Chau), Glutinous,….
- KDM 5% (Khao Dak Mali- Cambodia paddy) and KDM 100% Broken.
Packing: In new single PP, or PE/PP or BOPP bag 5x5kgs in master bag, 25kgs, or 50kgs.
Payment: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight, T/T, CAD, D/P.
Shipment: In container (25-26mts per 20ft container) or break bulk vessel (5,000-45,000mts).
Delivery: 07-10 days after operative LC received by Seller and bag confirmation from Buyer.